mardi 31 août 2010

DJ Mehdi - Dear Summer : 33 Minutes of Sunshine


Dear summer, I know you gon' miss me
For we been together like Nike Airs and crisp tees
S dots with polo fleeces
Purple label shit with the logo secret
Gimme couple years, shit I might just sneak in
A couple words and like peaches and herb

L'été s'achève, mais laissons le soleil briller encore quelques instants avec ce merveilleux mix de DJ Mehdi. L'occasion de découvrir quelques morceaux remixés par Carte Blanche, le nouveau groupe qu'il forme avec Riton.



Tracklist :

JAY-Z ‘Dear Summer’ Quick Intro
FLYING LOTUS ‘A Cosmic Drama’
NINA SIMONE ‘Summertime’ INTERLUDE
DJ SDUNKERO ‘Choosing Love’
L-VIS 1990 ‘Forever You’
CHROMEO ‘Don’t Turn The Lights On’ CARTE BLANCHE REMIX
LARRY HEARD ‘The Sun Can’t Compare’
JESSE ROSE ‘You Know It’
SCISSOR SISTERS ‘Any Which Way’ CARTE BLANCHE REMIX
GONZALES ‘I Am Europe’ DJEDJOTRONIC REMIX
HOT CITY ‘If That’s How I Feel’
CASSIUS ‘I <3 U So’
QUEEN ‘In The Lap Of The Gods’
DRAKE ‘Made’
.

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

Instragram

Instagram
The CoolDentist Copyright. Fourni par Blogger.